Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Are You Serious Right Now?

 I know, I know peoples, I've been slacking on my blogging and I apologize but think of it this way, now I have built up opinions to blast out to you all! As we approach the holiday season I am once again noticing a lot of things about people and their constant cycle of fucking stupidity! Let's discuss, shall we?


First and foremost, I just want to get one thing out and make it as clear as I possibly can .... THE TELEVISION IS NOT A FUCKING BABYSITTER!!!! WATCH YOUR OWN DAMN KIDS OR STOP HAVING THEM! Although I do think it is great (as annoying as it may get) that Dora and Diego are educating children and teaching them a different language! It's amazing that I meet some children who can barely speak English (their first language) correctly who turn around with responses such as "Gracias" or "...es basura" or my absolute favorite is when my favorite little baby diva starts singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Spanish! Anyway back to my point, just because these shows are educationally entertaining, does not mean it is justifiable to leave your child in a hi-chair or roaming free for that matter, in front of the television for hours on end while you go about your business around the house, acting as if you do not have children!


Next ... on the same token, does everyone understand that when you have children, your life no longer belongs to you? Once you decide on having children, it is like you have signed the unspoken agreement to do the following:


1. No longer put your materialistic needs, wants, habits or night life first! It is all about your children first.
2. Bathe your children daily and make sure that they are always in safe, clean environments. Please realize that you are leading by example. They WILL catch on and follow whatever you do because their innocently think if you do it MUST be the right way!
3. Watch them constantly. They are curious and fast little creatures, God bless their energy levels. It takes them literally two seconds to successfully get into to something, anything and destroy it, or even worse, ingest it! Don't you realize that to any child, everything looks better in their mouth, ears or nose!?!?!?!


Although there are so many "unspoken rules" to parenting, use your damn common sense! Anyone who knows me could tell you that I am the smartest dumb person they know because I lack simple common sense. So if I have enough common sense to know these things without having birthed a child myself, you are as a parent should have no excuse (especially if you have more than one child)!





Yea, I fucking said it ... can you blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment